Wednesday 23 July 2008

the last week

Hey guys or hey ya’ll lol. How you all doing today? I hope you are all having a magical day??????

Having few internet problems which is why I haven’t wrote to you all and why my blog is a little behind!! I cant believe I have only been here a week-it seems so much longer!!! So far am pretty much loving it here. I have met a great bunch of lads and lasses from back home who I like to call my posse whether they like it or not lol.

The first few days have pretty much consisted of classes at the Disney university and then going out or going to each others apartments till late (on a school night-yeah I know lol) Thursday we headed out to Golden Corral for tea (sorry ellie) and then experienced our first Disney magical encounter was Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island. I had my first and last cocktail here (sorry guys-never again. Gary’s fault lol)

Friday was our day off so we headed off for a date with the enemy. Of course I’m talking about Universal Studios and US Islands of Adventure. Well adventure we had getting there but oh the fun lol. We had a great day albeit very tiring!! We got to ride the newest attraction there: The Simpsons Ride!! Well worth the 2 hour queue!! So funny and well thought out-I have to say I am jealous of whoever it is that comes up with things like this. I wont tell anyone anything so as not to spoil the magic!! Went on the ET ride and got a t-shirt reading ‘he’s afraid, he’s alone, he’s three million years from home’

The day after we had classes but chilled at Markys apartment with Pizza and Coke (we are on average underage!!!) fun fun fun. I have to say-who needs alcohol when you have this much fun without!!! Lol

Then AM at uni and PM in Epcot. Spaceship earth has been revamped and is really good now-really funny at the end!! Went on test track and otherwise just walked around.

Yesterday’s training basically consisted of walking around the park all day finding out where things are and how thing are done (discovery day!!) Was really long day followed by massive shopping trip to walmart which wasn’t exactly the best of fun but needed to be done I guess. What pissed me off the most though was waking up loads in the night to be sick!!! I reckon I had a dodgy coke at lunch!!

However, the worst part was that I woke up at 8:05 on a day when I should have started work at 8-not good!!! It really upset me and I was soooo angry with myself. My trainer was fine with it though as I actually came in rather than ringing in sick. Oh dear. Well I have the next couple of days off so hopefully will come around more and be ready to start work on Friday.

I just found a lizard in my apartment as well!! Not nice! Gonna go get some swimming in while it’s not raining and I have time!!!

Yesterday was the 1year anniversary of my Nan’s death so to everyone at home-I love you loads, hope you’re ok and still smiling for her. To everyone here- sorry I have been a pain in the arse last couple of days!!!

OK I got my address and phone numbers for you. I’m not sure what codes etc you have to put in first with the phone numbers so you’ll have to figure that out. If ure gonna ring me at apartment-text me first if u can so can let u know if I’m in!!! In most of today xx

8001 Gables Commons Drive
Apartment 417
Orlando
Fl 32821

Apartment: 407-560-2280 Ext 3417
Mobile: 757-287-9952

Right, I will try and update you all when I can, but for now hope you’re all ok. Get in touch if u want to/can Love you loads and speak soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: